Thursday, December 2

10 Things I have learned on eBay


1. One Persons Junk IS another Persons Potential New Junk.

2. The True Value of Any Item is what a Single Person is willing to bid for it.

3. Never throw anything out as Junk, try to sell it on eBay first.

4. People do not like being outbid on Junk.

5. The more useless an item is, the more likely you can find it on eBay.

6. If you find a great deal on eBay, it is either a scam or it is worse junk than you thought it was.

7. If you do happen to find a great deal, it is because the seller miss listed it in someway, and you where lucky to find it.

8. Sellers are mostly idiots.

9. Buyers are mostly idiots.

10. eBay never responds to complaints, NEVER! It must be an arm of the Federal Government

3 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

oh no - I'm mostly an idiot?! Okay, I limit my buying to small inexpensive items that I collect - books & postcards, mostly. I have honestly had only two bad experiences purchasing something and both were taken care of in a more than satisfactory manner.

But then, maybe I am lucky!

7:51 PM, December 02, 2004  
Blogger Living_on_the_Edge said...

LOL, I doubt you are an idiot.

Hell I have a rating on 256 currently, so I have done a bit of buying and selling and these are just my observations.

9:45 AM, December 03, 2004  
Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Well, I've only bought - so far - and my rating isn't up to yours!

1:57 PM, December 04, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home