Tuesday, November 9

Well I guess it is officially a Crusade!

Hello my loyal reader, not readers, you know who you are!

I have returned from the wilderness, begrudgingly, and am back home.

It felt so good to live as a totally free person, if only for a week, and I was free.

I paid no income/sales/medicare/social security/gas/single business or any other tax for 7 whole days. I ate what I caught, shot, or foraged 99% of the time, and had no schedule to keep. I spent my time reading, sleeping, hunting, fishing and thinking. I think everyone should do this once a year, it does put thing in perspective.

But at another level it is good to be back the people I love. But enough of that, if you really want to know more ask me and I'll tell you about it, but it is time to get back to business at a number of different levels.

Sooo here I go.


------------------

Well the election results are in, and Shrub won.

Now I know there are Dems out there that say the election was stolen or that people are stupid, I agree, but I would be agreeing with the same statement if John Boy won.

"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." - H.L. Mencken


Electing someone that will take something for any minority group to give it to the majority group is stealing, plan and simple. So at it's very core Democracy is one group with 50% + 1 vote stealing form the other group.

As for the other part of that statement.

Yes Virginia, people are too stupid to see that if they allow the government to steal from a minority group, they too will at some time be a minority and the government will steal from them.

So get over it, just like I have had to do all these years!

As to the reason for the Shrubs victory, it is being said that the Repubs ability to get out the evangelical that vote turned the election his way.

This really got me thinking.

If Shrub is in office due to the fundamentalist vote, then why does the U.S. government have such a problem with Middle Eastern Muslim fundamentalist governments?

What will they do if a fundamentalist Muslim wins election as President of Iraq, or are devote Muslims excluded from running?

You can bet the US will not stand for a secular government in Iraq, yet the Republican party is loaded with fundamentalist Christians, John (the Asshat) Ashcroft comes to mind.

So for all practical purposes his war in Iraq could then be labeled a Christian Holy War, or the new Crusades.

And for all you so-called Christians out there that think this is a good thing getting those heathen Muslims, remember the idea of stealing I talked about earlier?

It applies in this case too.

Or to put it another way, "What goes around, comes around" and when it does it is usually in spades. Try to remember this the next time they attack this country this is a Holy War, the Republicrats said so!

2 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

I've another one for you - that I can't answer...

6:46 PM, November 11, 2004  
Blogger Living_on_the_Edge said...

All taken care of. Thank for the heads up.

9:35 AM, November 12, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home