Tuesday, October 19

Fair and Balanced.

Another really busy day for me today, but I did find a couple of things of interest.

The first It's My Party, and They'll Lie (and Kill) If They Want To by Michael Tennant, asks the question why are conservatives so silent or approving of the War on Terror.

Ron Paul's 'I Have a Plan...' shows us that the Federal Government is the problem not the solution.

I have been thinking about the upcoming election, I know you're all suprised, and wonder if future generations will look back at us and think, "They had it made, why did they throw it all away?"

This is really a possibility, since at the current rate of spending by the Federal Government we'll all be paying 90% of what we make to service the debt and support the Social Security system in another 5 years.

Best Regards All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home